2020 Fall Admission List of International Degree Students
Information for admission students are stated as follows:
1. If the results on the website differ from those on the Admission Notice, the admission letter takes precedence. The scholarship result will be announced in the admission letter.
2. Our office will send the admission email with scholarship information to the applicants after 20th of May. Applicants can also login our application website to check starting from May 20th or click the title above to see the list of admissions. Hard copies of official admission letters will be sent out on 15th of June by register mail. (Air mail takes 10-15 days, local mail takes 2-3 days). The admission letter may be restricted from mailing to some countries due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please download the pdf admission letter through NCKU application website.
3. Please go to our admission website (http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw) to check:
(1) Applicants must confirm with your mailing address before 31st of May.
(2) Accepted students must reply Notification of Acceptance before 10th of June to assure your student status at NCKU. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, your responses of admission is required before 10th of June. Information provided will be forwarded to Taiwan National Immigration Agency for Taiwan entry restriction. If you do not reply the Notification of Acceptance before 10th June, it shall be regarded as abandonment of admission.
4. For applicants who have admitted to 2 departments or institutes, please go to our admission website(http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw) to confirm your decision before 31st of May. We will process your admission letter after your decision is received. Please note that no change is possible once your decision has been made.
※ 490 students have been accepted (Bachelor: 107, Master: 276, Ph.D.: 107)
※ Acceptance Rate: 36.86% (Bachelor: 35%, Master 38%; Ph.D. 36%)