- Hsueh, J. J., Chen, T. S., Chen, J. J. & Shaw, F. Z. (2016). Neurofeedback training of EEG alpha rhythm enhances episodic and working memory. Human Brain Mapping, 37(7), 2662-2675.
- Hsueh, J. J., Chen, J. J., & Shaw, F. Z. (2016). Distinct somatic discrimination reflected by laser-evoked potentials using scalp EEG leads. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, 36(4), 460-469.
- Hsueh, J.J. & Shaw, F.Z. (2020, July). Dipole sources localization of alpha activity in EEG neurofeedback training. 42nd Annual Virtual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, Toronto, Canada.
- Su, K. H., Hsueh, J. J. & Shaw, F. Z. (2019, April). Neurofeedback training of alpha activity modulates default mode network. 腦思人文‧潮科學-科技部心智科學腦影像研究計畫成果發表會, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Su, K. H., Hsueh, J. J., Chen, T. S. & Shaw, F. Z. (2018, November). Current dipoles analysis for alpha activity of EEG neurofeedback training. The Global Conference on Biomedical Engineering, Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Shaw, F. Z., Hsueh, J. J. & Yeh, T. J. (2017, September). Increased glutamate concentration with functional hypoactivation of the occipital cortex under eyes-closed condition using fMRI-MRS-EEG tools. The 11th International Conference on Cognitive Science, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Hsueh J. J., Liang S. F. & Shaw F. Z. (2017, May). Neurofeedback device for memory enhancement. The IEEE International Conference on Applied System Innovation, Sapporo, Japan. 【First Prize Paper Award】
- Hsueh, J. J., Shaw, F. Z. & Chen, J. J. (2017, September). Neurofeedback training of frontal-parietal alpha rhythms improves episodic memory. The 37th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, Yokohama, Japan.
- Hsueh, J. J. & Shaw, F. Z. (2013, February). Characteristics of human primary and secondary somatosensory cortex in pain processes. The 3rd Symposium on Engineering Medicine and Biology Applications, Tainan, Taiwan.
- Hsueh, J. J., Chen, T. S. & Shaw, F. Z. (2012, November). Neurofeedback training on memory enhancement in humans. IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- Hsueh, J. J., Shaw, F. Z., Kung, C. C. & Chen, J. J. (2012, May). The different brain structures of ADHD with and without comorbidity: A magnetic resonance imaging study. The Eunethydis 2nd International ADHD Conference, Barcelona, Spain.
- Hsueh, J. J., Shaw, F. Z. & Chen, J. J. (2011, August). Perception and localization of noxious stimuli in primary somatosensory cortex: a study using transcranial magnetic stimulation. The 5th WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering, Tainan, Taiwan.